Thursday, May 26, 2016

In Full Bloom

My new little rose garden is in full bloom.  For some roses - that means 2 blooms open and for others at least 5 or 6.  I can make small bouquets in the house - which was my goal! Enjoy these pictures I took yesterday and this morning.  I am very pleased!!

Linking this post with

 Floral Friday

Saturday Sparks

Bernideens Tea Time, Cottage and Garden

Rose Garden Malevic Saturday Showoff



First - a mosaic from my visit to Versailles with my daughter, Melissa a few years ago.  May makes me think of Paris














 Next is a mosaic of my garden surroundings with one of our poodles, Coco basking in the sun - her favorite thing to do.  The roses are Queen Elizabeth and Anna's Promise (coral one)


The next mosaic shows roses in bloom right now which are from left to right, row 1:  Dream Come True, Pope John Paul II, Queen Elizabeth.  Row 2:  Golden Showers climber, Lace Cascading climber, Dream Come True again.  Row 3:  The Alnwick, Wildfire and the last one is a garden shot.


Wildfire


Dream Come True


Mr. Lincoln



Gemini


Secret


Jude The Obscure  - (side note - a background in Art History made me buy this rose!)



Catalina


Mr. Lincoln


Jude again

Liv Tyler is peeking around from the back of the clematis near the fence  She's small but a beautiful soft shade of dark pink


climbers on Trellis - Lace Cascading and High Society


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. Thank you!